Thursday, January 31, 2008

Waiting for ma virus slayer........


Its now a habit to run around with a running nose.I think the cold virus loves me like hell,comes back every one month.The kind of torture I'm going through just to keep ma head up is so much.The only thing that can help me with the stupid cold is antibiotics but, ya i hate it.I have ma friends advising me on various remedies.Ya these things may work out but,who is gonna do all these things.Not me!!!.The cold has brought along with him some of his old friends this time fever,throat pain.I'm gonna spoil their party.Don't under estimate me iv got a fighter within me .Cold ya no cold one thing i hate about the whole process is having to stay on the bed.Someone please save me from the cold .Where is the virus slayer?.Can't you see you princess trapped in the dungeons of cold?Save me..............ooh!!!prince(antibodies)save me!!!!!!!!

No comments: