Sunday, January 27, 2008

Truth lies


There were many instances where i knew that my decisions were not right but,neither did i have the courage to change the decision nor, did i have the courage to explain my actions.In the long process of wrong judgements iv lost so much.

Today it proved yet again that I'm so bad with things.Invited to ma classmate's sisters wedding,i failed to show up while all ma buddies did.The reason-"DRESS CODE".All of us were asked to wear Saree-the traditional kerala attire.Well as a matter of fact, i don't know how to wear one and depended heavily on ma mother.I expected her to help me out.As it turned out ,mom had to leave early to the hospital, leaving with no other option other than to try wearing Saree ma self.With no previous experience(i have worn Saree 3 times till now but,that's all thanks to ma mother and friends).Well i struggled with the Saree one hour .While i tucked in one end the other end came off.It was a mess.After all that confusion dad got pretty angry "why can't you learn how to wear a Saree?".Good question but,the sticky part is"who will help me to learn?".

But, i could have gone to the wedding wearing something else Na?.How can i?.While everyone will look their best i don't wanna end up looking like a dwarf in wrong clothes.My ego was not ready to give in at that point of time.I feel so down.....not for the fact that i couldn't' go but,because of my wrong decision some of ma close pals wont turn up either.I'm piling up big chunks of lies one over other.The reason i gave for not turning up was a "lie".I know i did a bad thing but,can't help it.I have been planning for this day for the past 2 weeks and it turned out this way.I really am angry with ma self ............really............really...............

No comments: