Friday, January 18, 2008

Loving him more........


Sometimes we speak the unthinkable,without considering the mental state of the listener,Only to realise later that the damage is already done.One feels bad,curse oneself,give million sorries but, words don't die out easily.

Few days before ,after seeing ma room in a mess dad started shouting at me.I was so irritated at that point that i shouted back"Just leave me alone".After ma outburst dad with his Waverly sound spoke"I don't have any peace at office,construction place.I come back tired and just look at the support i get from ma family".The next day both of us forgot about the incident.

Yesterday i went with dad to the construction site and i really appreciate him for keeping his nerves even during the most adverse situation.If i would have been in in his position ,by this time i would have gone mad.We got the required stuffs after searching through the city for about 4 hours.He went back to office at 1:00pm after 24 back to back duty.I don't know thinking back i think i did the wrong thing, shouting at dad.The sense of self realisation struck me hard that he is doing so much,sacrificing his comforts just for the family.

Its for me to realise that and behave accordingly.I am trying hard not to hurt him in any ways.Its like loving him more after that incident.


"LOVE YOU DAD"

No comments: