Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A princess finds her unicorn


Four years is too short of a time to forget someone who was apart of your life for more than 13 years.The joy of getting back something that i lost is still hovering around me.When i was informed that ma best friend for so many years have landed in town i didn't think twice...........all that came to ma head at that point was her face and the faded group pic that we took in 5th..........i could see from distance her anxious face ,as always.She has changed a lot but,she recognised me at once though i have changed a lot myself,these four years,her smile was the proof.FOr about 30 minutes we couldn't speak.When we did start, there were no holding back.These four years what kept her alive in ma memory is her occasional phone calls.When we parted ways today, i could the see her expression the same one she had on the day she left the school.I'm never being understood and felt supported as she did.People always commented on our odd pairing,as we were like opposite poles finding solace in each other.I have never felt that i have lost a friend for she was always there with me and will be.

No comments: