Saturday, January 12, 2008

???


I’m moving away from everything that I once loved, everything that I believed about friendship .I see ma self as stranger trapped in ma own story .Never did I attend any of the messages or attend the calls from ma friends today. The desire to move away from strings attached is gripping me harder .I just want ma space and I'm not ready to compromise. I’m sick of acting as if am cool with people's view .Its just not fair to put so much pressure on me to behave in a way everyone wants .May be I won’t be popular after ma new decision .Who cares? .Why should I care for those who don’t care about me? These are some of the messages I received today.

AFS: What do you mean to me? From today I won’t expect anything from you.

NIV: Some relations are beyond words. You were one such me and still you are? What about you? Hah?

And there goes some more………..
Am just irritated the way things are going for me right now .Let it be the way it is. I’m ready to take the whole responsibility.

No comments: