Sunday, January 27, 2008

Reason to live on


Your life becomes worthwhile when you start living for someone else.I know that i have a meaning in ma life,which is defined by living for ma parents and brother.Whenever i feel life is unfair ,the thing that helps me to spring back to life is ma parents.The love within helps me to be a better human being.Everyday i wake up hoping to see ma parent's face and i feel lucky enough to be under their arms.Sometimes i feel quite lost,loosing all ma will to live on but,the fear of missing the ones i love, ones i hold so dear pulls me back.To be honest, ma life is bonded and i don't want anything that will disturb the balance within.I know that I'm living for the right reasons and for the right people.Its a long road ahead and i may find yet another reason to live on.......

No comments: