Sunday, January 06, 2008

Thinner ME!!!!!!


The only thing that ma relatives keep raving about for the past few weeks is " thinner me!!!".I paste a surprised look on ma face and say"really?".Not as if don't know the reason.All no thanks to ma diet regime, hardly i have 3 meals per day as i used to.Its always no appetite that's playing a spoilsport.The only time i have ma food is at 6:pm.Ma parents keep on wondering"how do yo manage to stay alive?".I donno...........I am not doing this to reduce ma waist line or in the hope of getting skinny like a supermodel.Its just that ma body refuses to have food or sometimes I'm just too lazy to get up from the couch and go into the kitchen to have ma food.I think i can link this sudden disinterest in food with the holidays where all i get to do is to stay at home.I need to change ma eating habits before i land up in hospital.

No comments: