Tuesday, January 22, 2008

19+1=20!!!!!


Everyone seemed to remember ma birthday but, not ma parents who actually forgot what day it was.Well, if you ask me it felt quite bad but,i think i can get over this.The day went like any other day without much events.As this was the starting day of the sixth semester the class was kind of empty.I was enjoying a ride back home and some little bit of shopping in the evening.Treat??????that was something everyone was bothered about.As two of ma best pals went missing i had to postpone it to date, much to the frustration of others.Three of us friends went into a restaurant only to end up paying individual bills and a smirk on their face.The funny part is, some of ma old pals rang me up without even knowing the day's significance.Well ma parents don't know till now that their daughter is officially 20 today.Someone please remind them. Yet another day and its just me but,I'm one year older.

No comments: