Tuesday, January 22, 2008

To build a team.............


Responsibilities are something that i don't mind taking.But ,most of the time they start dictating ma life to a point where i start wearing out.I always find ma self trapped in ethical questions where i have to choose between ma friends and ma own self.Arts in the college is surely turning out into a messy affair.It all began with helping out the official representative,it later turned out into a full time job with me handling the literary section.Ma parents feel that as I'm not the one to be doing the round the clock job searching for the candidates,informing them and stuff .But,how can i go to ma friend and say"hey i can't help you out". Its just not possible.What hurts me most is the fact that the person for whom i am doing this is taking a nap from her responsibilities.Even ma close friends feel its time to stand up and say"enough".I can easily break ma self away but, i can't turn out on people who trust me with the job.Its a team work and its not only about me but, all of the team.I'm pretty sure that as long as no one comes forward to help the people who are sacrificing their sleeps over arts ,the entire team is gonna suffer.Its not the loss of an individual but, an entire team.Its a tough choice to decide whats right but, i have to do it for ma team.

No comments: