Sunday, January 04, 2009



Ma new year started on a wrong note.Guess, i will have to get it out of ma head and move on.Once we start giving too much attention to coincidences,we get consumed by them.For instance,when you are about to go for something important and something small goes wrong,like you find your lucky shirt ruined it gets into your head that the work won't go as planned.In ma case most of the time it doesn't go well but, ma friends feel that there is a phsycological angle to that.When something does go wrong the end result starts getting calculated by the brain and it gets stored.The motivational factors are decremented and we end up getting an equivalent result as we wouldn't want to put in at least 1% more because we have already accepted defeat.Is it true?? well, i don't know . Ma mom calls it Signs of God,when something is not going to be in right odds,things,places,sequence all start relating itself to a previous bad experience but,most people don't relate to them.It so happens that we think about it after the incident and some who just don't know what to do with these signs.I'm a big believer of these signs and it doesn't make much of a difference if any of the readers feel I'm crazy but, the thing is am not the power to stop things from happening as they are.I prepare ma self so that the aftermath of the incidents don't alter ma life.


New year is supposed to nature new hopes but, it seems i have dead end ahead.I'm not ready to give up yet for, life is worth a fight.People,makes up pre consumed notions about others without going deep into their personalities.You have the right to accuse someone in front of others when you are perfect else,let it be buried in your heart. To me college is nothing more than a place where i can educate ma self on important lessons in life.Bonds,issue... i don't wanna relate ma self with any of these and if someone feels its overconfidence what can i say?. I'm not a person who likes to display ma weaknesses in front of everyone.Some do know how fragile I'm and those are ma best pals for others ,I'm what I'm not in real. Deep down even if i burn i prefer to keep ma calm outside and if anyone thinks this is overconfidence ,what can i say?.I know that I'm not so intelligent so as to put ma self in front of ma professors and to challenge them.I'm a student and the limited knowledge i have is from those who took pain to teach me a part of what they have learned.I'm like sponge all set to absorb whatever on ma way, good and bad.Its a constant struggle to eject out of ma system, the things i think is not good. Its a constant learning process.They say the true learning-teaching process starts once you are in real world,i am not sure if am ready for such harsh realities but, sooner or later i will have to start accepting things as they are. There are places where i would like to clarify ma self not with at most pleasure but,places where wrong notions can affect me on a long run.May be after 4 months i can place ma self in a position where ma professional and personal life hasn't have to be subjected to autopsy by those involved in teaching process.I do respect all those involved in ma evolving process but, there is always a thin line between correcting and dictating. I believe that few people who do have a right on how ma life should be is ma parents and 2 of ma close friends. There are a few who think I'm capable of greater things and i have been wrong about some whose criticism meant nothing more than statements enforcing the above said statement.Well, I'm always open to constructive criticism and I'm always ready to learn new things as long as everyone knows where to divide the line.

No comments: