Sunday, January 11, 2009


Can pain come in between me and ma desires?NO!!!.Yesterday, I went in to get the third installment of"HOLE IN THE EAR"saga.Each of the upper earring has its own story to tell, with the first one frankly I don't remember .Reliable sources[Mom] informed me that I got it when I was hardly six months old.I do remember about the next one's journey though and she was first initiated in the year of 2006 .Someone from ma own clan brain washed me into getting an upper stud, and the strangest thing is that I was fooled by her proclamation"It wouldn't pain even a little".I went in the jewellery store to get ma gold stud,much to ma opposition as I wanted to get a silver one.When you are in the border line of "I may get or may not get too ",its better to give an ear to your parents .Shout all you want to and when you feel that they will back out of their promise just because you want it you way ,reduce the volume and reach a settlement after all, if the deal doesn't go through you are the one to loose.Back to the story,I was given the gunshot and it just tickled,the one I got was the stud used in gunshot and the jewellers informed me that I can switch into ma new earrings once the hole is completely healed,they estimated it to be almost one month.Within 2 weeks I started getting some weird feeling,ma body was beginning to react and ma poor ear turned red.I was forced to remove ma stud for two day and on third day as I was all set to insert the little one back in place I realised something:The hole was MISSING!!!! the hole closed up.It was a big disappointment especially considering the fact that I wanted it for quite a long time and I was just beginning to sink in to the new look.I was all set for the next test so, I went back to get it re pierced.That hole too disappeared within one month so ,after two failures I gave up may be this stud thing is not ma cup of tea.Two years later,this August I had his re urge to get the stud back .I went in to the same place ,almost all the staff were quite used to ma sight this time.They advised me to go in for the traditional method of ear piercing ,where you literally pierce through the ears rather than just a small gunshot.Well, it wasn't ticklish feeling then but,it was a journey into an alternate world ,the world where only pain persist and you have no other emotion.After 5 months of ear holidaying, I was gripped by the desire to go in for the third one .Crazy ain't it?ma mom opposed the move with whatever power she had,the fear of seeing her daughter as a Gypsy was gripping her.Finally after wasting a bucket full of ma tears ma dad intervened.He supported me upright but,being a logical man he is was quite confused about the need for a third one.Even I was not sure even still,as when you want something so badly logical explanations doesn't seem to be of any importance.Most of us do things or get things because,we want to .Call it consumerism or luxury but ,the thing is for things we want utility is not a key factor.May be within 3-4 years you will loose fascination and that particular thing gets to be the newest addition in"I own it but, I don't wear it" club.Me and mom went into the shop and I chose a stud which was larger than the one I was wearing then so, I wanted to change the position.Unfortunately, I asked ma mom to change the studs for me,I removed the one I got in August for the first time so,it pained and by the way ma mom was opening it,even the bravest ones will fall apart.She nearly broke ma ears,that's ma mom when asked to put 100% she puts in an additional 100% just to waste her energy.This time too I had the traditional method of ear piercing and it bled a little,this time it was far horrible that the last one .The pain lasted one full day and even now am not okay.So much for ma desire....Can pain come between me and ma desire may be YA!!!!.

No comments: