Thursday, January 29, 2009


I'm blank,nothing to pen down.I have two B- school applications to fill out,one of which has to be received before 15th,I'm too lazy to do any of the writing.I have two assignments to be submitted on Monday.I have ma fair seminar copy to submit too.I have a bank test on Sunday.I'm to compete in mock press and extempore tomorrow.I have to finish with ma modules[I don't have a clue how many]before next week.I have to apply to NTPC and BHEL by next week.I have a test coming up this week and i have to start from scratch.I have ma lab manual to be filled out by Friday.I have loooots and looots of work to do.

Now for some good stuff,I had the best week ever.Who gets to celebrate their birthday thrice?I did with ma friends, who invaded ma space this Sunday,It was a fun day out with lots of food,pillow fights,gossips and God knows what.I competed for two competitions this week though, I'm not hoping for a prize ,I had a fun day out.I get to see ma Sister after a long time,something that i was looking forward to.Though I couldn't go out with her that day just seeing her made ma day.Ma mobile had a busy week ,with the afternoon conversations getting longer much to ma pleasure,it was kind of a smooth week.I received call letters from two banks and I spent lot of time with ma best friend.

Lets hope the week ahead i will be able to burn of some weight in form of piling work load.

No comments: