Monday, January 26, 2009

The other side of me!!!



When someone has the guts to tell me, on ma face that ma decisions are wrong,I may take time off to dig into and correct with ma mouth shut. But,once you turn bitchy behind ma back you will have to bear the heat of ma wrath.Dude!!!!! I don't have any idea what so ever about the distant vision of the committee which entrusted you with such a heavy job. I don't know whether you are deserving or not but, a whole section of people don't think you are, you are nothing but a mistake that we can't seem to correct.


I'm doing ma duty to select the best students for the literary events ,the thing is with 500+ students in one house and only few who are interested in writing I'm left with no other option other than to pick from the available few.You do your job with very seriousness only to be booed in by your own mate.Last day i kept ma cool and sorted things out but,when after the events Mr.you know who started bitching behind ma back I just couldn't take his worldly knowledge any more.I said"I quit" maybe it wasn't wisest of decisions.I had ma self respect to guard and for someone to meddle with ma rights was totally unacceptable. His whole attitude of 'the selection was wrong for i found the other houses much better than ours' was something i wasn't expecting.When i was putting forward ma case in front of the captain i peeled of ma goody tag and shouted"If he knows how to create Keats and Wordsworths i will back out,let him do the selection".The captain ,one of the most mature guys in class did bring down the tension by forcing the guy to apologise.I wonder!!! why doesn't he have the guts to speak on ma face,but then he will have to face harsh realities which at his age he is not ready to.Maybe, he is not ready to take in counter questions from ma side I can break the other persons confidence by shooting in questions which is another talent inherited. Mr....we may had issues in the past,but i never let ma past affect ma present if you want we can start with the dirty games,take out the skeletons from the closet but, then don't chicken out. If you are mean to me, I can be the same to you and if you keep on to your own zone i will too and no one will be hurt in this war.

No comments: