Wednesday, December 31, 2008



I found this interesting entry in ma dairy.A reminder of how 2008 made ma brain work overnight.

I don't have anything against the men community and i do agree to ma guy friends that they are a misunderstood pack but, there are some exceptions.The ones that disgrace the very word "MALE".Yesterday,on our way back from temple me and mom decided to take short cut back home.Its not usual of me to accompany mom and that too to temple but, somehow i was with her walking through the dimly lit street.As we reached the main road to our house i noticed a man,talking over his mobile.You must be wondering"Why did i notice him in the first place?".With his high decibel conversation to not only the person on the other side of the line but, also to the entire region one could not help laughing at his typical Mallu stupidity.Its just a common sight in every small little village to see MALLU's ears glued to the headset tuning in the radio.This guy,obviously a show off was showing off his mobile.With least interest we walked past him.Suddenly,the guy started shouting" I there you need me.I busy,you busy but ,I lift".OOhhh even ma first standard cousin can speak better English than that and he expected me and mom to be impressed by his broken English?.When someone hurts the male ego,they back off until ,then its deliberate attempt to impress.Keeping that in mind i acted out as if I'm having a conversation with mom"I'm there if you need me mom.I'm busy nowadays so are you but, may be i can give you a lift someday". The guy,had his skin peeled of after hearing our conversation,may be he disappeared into thin air after this because, we haven't seen him after that incident.Guys think that they can impress girls with their flashy mobile or accented English but,Guys!!! 21st century girls aren't dumb enough to fall for those cheap tricks.


Sometimes i do think,why do the roadside romeos do have a problem with us walking down the street after 6 pm?.Why do they crowd around malls passing weird comments?,get into a crowded bus right through the front door?.How many guys can you find who opens up the door for you,offers you the ladies seat they have occupied?.The society is filled with male chauvinists,who think it their birth right to dictate over the female community after all, God created Adam first.What they need to know is without US the fellows will starve to death,their laundries will pile up,they will have to sleep in their own mess.Give us the respect we command.

HAPPY NEW YEAR BLOGGERS.

Image:cartoonstock

No comments: