Monday, December 01, 2008



Some people in our lives deserves the best,the very best . The tide of life may take them to places unknown but, deep down inside we wish them the very best.I'm happy for ,i get to see ma sister smile again. To see those dark eyes shine,the very one which was filled with tears that day in the corridor is ma prayers answered.She is not meant to be an ordinary person ,God has greater things planned for her,she is destined to make it BIG. Yesterday turned out to be one jolly day with little things that meant a lot.Its life anyways and each one of us should be prepared for the unexpected.Now, for some random thoughts.....


Wonder years,the years of growing up,self discoveries, trials, jubilation, triumphs,downfalls......I'm still growing out of ma shell.It seems hard to do things on ma own,to watch things which calls for a response but,have to zip in and sit as if things around doesn't matter me at all,to do things i want to but,moral codes and conduct have to be followed by Daddy's little girl.Tomorrow i may die, and no one will even know am gone from the surface of the earth. To be happy trying to defend your dreams or to be happy for ,the people around.Which one is worth a fight?I'm not sure nor will i have a chance to experience life in its full form.Bungee jumping,vacation abroad,first salary,living the dreams that puts me to sleep every night.Its crazy to make this random talk but,its ma thoughts in crude form.As Gov says,you speak the absolute truth when you are angry and frustrated.I'm frustrated and this what's being held up in ma heart for quite a long time.I know, this post will create some ripples and probably, i will end up hearing the same stuff over"you are childish".I don't care...I'm sick and tired of proving them wrong.Believe what you want to,make up stories about me,paint me all wrong.I'm past the age of taking "REVENGE".I will forgive all you people for whatever you have done with ma life but, i will never forget.The nights i cried alone,the days when i sat talking to desks and benches,the noons when i wished if i could just disappear.....Things have changed for good or for bad,i have little rays of hopes in ma life,handing me the handkerchief,someone to talk to,giving me the invisibility clock.Thank yo guys for all your love and support.


I'm no saint.Iv also broken many hearts.Ma persistent alter ego,that refused to open up ,driving people to edge.Right words that abandoned me at times ,hurting the person on the other side,ma doubts and insecurities that nourished the little devils deep inside.I repent,if i could just go back and change.Wish if i had a time machine,i could make it all right.The perfect life that i always read about.


Ma college life is coming to an end and i believe i have still lot to learn,lot to achieve,lot to think,lot to write,lot to laugh on,lot to cry about,lots and lots.........

No comments: