Monday, December 15, 2008



To let someone know that they don't have a place in your life can be quite an affair.One can't bang on and speak out the truth on his/her face.The next thing one can do is to "AVOID".Avoid to a point where the other person feels that he/she is stuck in the wrong company.


In real life i had to put into action the above gruesome attitude once.This very person who clinged on to me for popularity,friends and ma NOTES!!!.I shooed her away from ma life the day i realised she was a parasite,thriving on ma life.I avoided her to the ground zero level i could lower ma self but,she acted as if it didn't matter to her for she was an innocent lamb.She succeeded in projecting herself as the victim in front of everyone.


The thing is, a third person will always feel that no matter whose mistake it is,it always due to the loud person.The innocent actors/actresses always escapes the spotlight and enters the Safe zone.She acted out as an innocent barbie doll spitting out venom from the corners and amazingly no one noticed except few.


After 6 months of issues suddenly, she came in to realise what a friend i was or may be not and decided to crash ma inbox with her stupid no-sense messages.Well, who cares as all her messages went straight to auto delete box from ma inbox.Yesterday, i was trapped with no place to hide as i was in conversation with another friend of mine.She was in her usual elements:ANNOYING and patiently i completed one sentence at a time for her queries.Then, she started her lecture on AE UNITED and friends for ever.OOOoooo.....i literally hit ma head on the table as i dozed of during the lecture.What else can i do?Hear her fake thanks giving speech?.Finally i asked" do you still think we are friends?" and as expected the million times re rehearsed script.I already gave her what she wanted,the queen bee title and all ma guy friends.I'm happy for not being happy for her as the farther I'm from her the better.I can't understand what does she want from me? please don't tell me its "forgiveness" I'm not that dumb to believe she does regret all what she has done.I'm left kingdom less, enjoying ma last few days as an ordinary person out of limelight.I don't have guys or fame in ma pocket to share then, why can't she leave me alone?.All brainless bimbos line up, you have a tough competition.Okay!!!i should stop insulting people or rather BIMBO'S through ma Blog.I'm not silly enough to jump into your smile and leave all the past behind.I hold them very near and to fake as if I'm really gonna miss ma class and ma mates after s8 is really irritating.Ooh!!! God, frankly I'm not gonna miss most of them may be few but, for the rest I'm more than happy not to cross paths ever again. Iv got sick and tired of politics and all the "AE UNITED " thing. We have arts and sports this semester.To hang on to the legacy created by our seniors is gonna be real tough.We bagged both arts and sports last time. I was actively involved but, none of ma mates were ,owing to their differences with seniors.Everyone sat one the side bench watching the fun and really questioning the efforts. This time, things are different as whatever you do , no one recognises your contributions and the front liners always gets to grab the headlines.Why work for people who treat you like scum bag?.I better shut ma mouth and do whatever assigned to me just because its a team and i don't want the team to be let down due to petty differences.


I MAY FORGIVE BUT, I WILL NEVER FORGET.


No comments: