Saturday, December 13, 2008


I have nothing to say.People ,please take care of your parents,love them,try to understand and respect their feelings.You may never get another chance, another life time to redo your actions.Your actions may leave a permanent scar,and you may have to live with that for your whole life.Many may wonder"How can a 21 year old give advice on lives most valuable lesson".Places,people all influence ma thought process.For the time being these are ma "RIGHTS".
Some people,just refuse to grow up and no matter what .We have to prepare ourselvesfor the worst.I was shocked to see the state of ma room today.Books were strewn,Cd's out of the shelf,Ma laptop used indiscriminately.Should i keep ma mouth shut?.To expect any action on behalf of ma parents seems a distant dream.Ma privacy has been invaded .I'm an individual and there are things that i don't expect people to do in ma absence,exactly those very things were done.I don't feel like going through yet another argument session.So,this one is for you jerk"Stay out of ma life".You are 4 years younger to me,i don't need your parenting tips.I know how to do things of ma own,i don't need a CID to look into ma secret world,I don't need a hacker to enter into ma accounts.
Everything for the past few days seems totally out of control.All i can do is to stay at a distance ,watching ma parents . I'm happy that they are supporting each other,during tough times.No accusing fingers, no arguments, no angry faces.I'm keeping ma cool,in spite of whatever that jerk has done.I don't wanna stretch it long for i got very little time.Until next time ,its Opal signing off.

No comments: