Monday, December 24, 2007

My first romantic poem............


My first romantic poem at the age of 14..............dedicated to ma friend Neethu on whose request I wrote this..........

Every time i felt like saying,
oh!what is happening?
my heart was over flowing with purity
beating still more fastly.
Each beat in a rhythmic way,
It hit my heart,a ray
Beginning of a new page it was
bearing of a new mass.

I still don't understand
the feelings underneath
I forgot time
the spring is here
but my heart is still bare

I lost its key it seems,
oh! sun beams
did you find a way to enter?
into my frozen heart
A missing link,
and i started calculating in pink
the love shared
with someone who never dared
to tell me the truth

At last i found the answer,
lying inside deeper.
It was my heart beeping
every time i saw myself weeping

And like a white feather
i will float in the sky
till someone holds me tight
by his might

I will wait
wait till that day
when my hearts key will be found
by someone I LOVE!

No comments: