Saturday, December 01, 2007

Giru................


Expecting to find the regular room of a 19 year old???????you are in for a surprise............ma room is worse than the pinky dreams of a five year's bed room..............iv adorned ma bedroom walls with latest toon characters ranging from sakura to dennis.............and on ma bed you will find a special person.............he has been a part of ma life for the past 4 years..............for people around me its just a lifeless toy but, if you ask me he is much more than a regular stuffed toy-giru: ma pet giraffe.........he doesn't anywhere look like a giraffe........he is more of a clone between a dog and a giraffe................the only thing that reminds you of the fact that he is a giraffe is the pattern all over his body.............he has been the force and inspiration,a person who i know will never shout back when I'm angry,never back out when I'm sad...............he knows me much better than ma parents..........what if he ever comes to life??will he express all his anger and frustration??????or will he give me that same look he gives me always when I'm down...............to be frank I'm too possessive about him and i don't like anybody even patting him....call it the arrogance or childishness of a 19 year old ,refusing to grow up..............ma parents and off course ma brother thinks it just too much to let giru sit calmly on ma bed............ma mother often reminds me:"you will get married in next five years....will you take him along with you????" off course i will........i cant even imagine a life without giru................for he is everything that i have..........

No comments: