Monday, December 31, 2007

The journey from 31-12-06 to 30-12-07


I really found ma dairy entry for the date 31-12-06 very interesting………..
31-12-06

Some things are better expressed in silence………..Being able to speak one’s mind out is the best thing to have happened to humans. But, at times it’s a curse more than a boon. So many emotions go astray……….that we hardly think before we speak. Words are a good healing source. So, are they root of all troubles……..when we speak out blindly it may hurt the person on the other side of the lane. What I mean is not that there’s no honest words left but ,is to evolve a process to open and close the Pandora’s box {mouth} without affecting anyone’s life. My frankness has come under fire so many times usually on occasions when I was expected to give a sugary speech ……which ends up in a bitter truth…….Whenever I have the urge to spit out the truth I restrain ma self keeping in mind the complex nature of human emotions………people who frequently appreciate openness in other’s comments are much more prone to sentimental attack than people who care less. I would never advocate speech measurement in daily life especially in midst of family and friends where you are expected to listen ,and speak out the truth….no matter what life moves on…..next time peek into your buddy’s mind before you speak out the truth………..

30-12-07

May be the one year experience has changed me a lot.........I'm no longer known for ma frankness..........instead for ma diplomatic approach..............Its hard still i know ma way around people...............ways of life................no matter what life moves on............

No comments: