Saturday, December 29, 2007

Black and White


When someone else destiny is resting upon your shoulders…….you start feeling like lots of pressure rested upon…………when your decision start dictating someone else’s life……….people expect you to make no mistakes……………its sometimes nerve wrecking. Most of the times if something goes wrong………..they blame it on your wrong decisions………..people expect us to be super humans or so…………..as iv said I never regret any of ma decisions in the past………but ,I would like to change an incident if given a chance………..I just don’t want to appear as if am selfish or so………..its for a friend……I think here too ma selfishness is dictating in its own terms… for a friend…..who should have had course of his life altered if not for ma stupid decisions…………every day I wake up brushing of ma past…………but, its just refusing to let go………….every time I see his face, the past comes hunting………the person in question has never ever blamed me for any of the incidents……….he says” it had to happen…….. if not you being the reason someone else…thank goodness its you because, I don’t feel bad” …that particular incident and the nightmares after ,changed ma life for good….it led to the shaping of a whole new me………..I may be never able to forgive ma self but, I will have to stand up and take responsibility………….for its just ma ego that destroyed a bright future……….

No comments: