Friday, December 14, 2007

Back To Ma Roots


I was really touched by something that my brother wrote in his book.It goes like this

"Sometimes our life is too short to let the ones we love know that we really care"

Not something that i expected ma brother to write in......he may be right in his own sense.............its strange what i wrote beneath.........

"Not late.....let the one know that
you really value that person
before life takes you
to a new place where feelings
are lost for ever"

I still don't know why i chose to write something like that.I found a note on ma desk today morning .The shabby handwriting-no doubt ma bro.......
"thanks ................love you"

I really don't know in what way i helped him .Still really it left an impact on me.I took time off today to spent quality time with ma parents.It did touch ma heart.......thanks bro for getting me back to ma roots

No comments: