Tuesday, July 28, 2009


Staring at my half empty wardrobe,my heart is stirring with mixed emotions.The background score of kaminey is doing no good. Wondering is the 2 year journey is worth all the tears.May be the person making this entry will be forgotten in coming 2 years.May be i will be replaced by my own better version.I won't be able to recognise with this emotion or the naiveness. The best in me wants me to believe that i will adjust, make new friends,find a new purpose in life.My be I'm heading towards my dream.Today i annoyed someone,I'm sorry!!sometimes I'm just difficult to handle,i stick with what i want to believe even if i know that I'm building castles in thin air I'm just not ready to accept that the castle isn't real.May be I'm crazy,delusional and staunch as a rock.As Rahul told me yesterday"Never change dear!this makes you what you are".There do exist people like him who even after,millions of wrong doings from my side has the heart to forgive.

No comments: