Thursday, July 23, 2009

POWER OF EARNING VS POWER OF LEARNING.Two different domains,two different aspects of life and in its own way both powers are the sources of ultimate power.The one thing that clearly messed up my preconceived notion was my choice of selection of power of learning over power of earning right after Btech.Though, you can drub off my choice as one out of frustration or as my inability to develop a plan B.I have always loved the power of earning,not only it gives you self respect but, also commands respect from others. I have always maintained my stand of "every job has its on dignity" sometimes i think if i have to necessarily put my preaching to practice.Last day one of ma ex-mates rang me up to inform me of an open post of that of a receptionist in a medical centre and enquired if i was interested. I had an answer,the one you would expect"NO".Last time i did put forward something like that dad was generous enough to add" I will give you 300 per day but, don't come asking for ma permission for some silly jobs". This is not the matter of "I'm Btech and I'm not supposed to do this job" but, moreover a family status issue. Working female is always welcome in ma family as long as they are employed in a dignified post,even being a clerk at a bank is okay for ,traditionally banking and educational sector is considered to a safe bet.Working in lesser known private organisations is never safe and adding on ,the embarrassment my parents have to face if i come face to face with any of their colleagues.I'm sure i will be blessed with a job to match my education qualifications after 2 years, right now for all those people who would ring me up with offers...NO THANKS!!!

No comments: