Wednesday, July 08, 2009


Don't ask me the same question twice,I may end up getting confused.After much deliberations,i have decided to pack ma backs to embark on a different journey, a journey through the land of IC's and electronics to reach the final destination of educational enlightenment.So, let me break the news to all you people,who still haven't received an answer to the question"What next?".Well, I'm going to join Amrita engineering college,Coimbatore to do ma MTech in VLSI.I have been asking myself a lot lately"Is this what i wanted?" and i don't seem to hear a reply.Forcing myself to adapt to the 2 years of technical meltdown, hopefully the whole experience will help me appreciate technical studies .Now im closed for the question answer section.Good night people.

No comments: