Thursday, July 09, 2009


People ask me all sorts of weird questions at times and the one that tops the list is"what does your doggie do?".Does she guard your fortress,roll on the ground,fetch early morning newspaper?.Hell no! this is what she is good at.



MASS DESTRUCTION:my 4 pairs of shoes and 2 umbrellas have met with premature death all thanks to her special ability to make things irreparable.This was the sate in which i found my umbrella last day,she spend nearly 2 hours trying to lay her paws on the umbrella i kept above the car the previous day.When i went in to pet her,she greeted me with a grin and refusing to part with my umbrella. I quickly grabbed a stick and started threatening her with dire consequences and throughout the entire I'M TALKING TO YOU conversation she just kept tilting her head sideways.At the end of the speech she gave me that cute puppy faced look,which did force me to throw away the stick i was holding. After 2 days of suppressed hormones, she is back in action people by tearing off bro's shoes.Keep your umbrellas and shoes at a distance cause MIKKU is guarding the house.

No comments: