Friday, July 17, 2009



Some of you did let me know that my last post was quite kiddish for a 21 year old .Okay then today lets talk about something more adult based.How about "WARDROBE MALFUNCTION"?guys don't get your spirits high.Its a term commonly used in ma home when your wardrobe is overflowing especially right after the shopping sprees when you are left with no more space in your wardrobe to squeeze in your latest addition nor do you have space or money to buy a new one.Must be thinking why i have brought in this topic?.I'm faced with serious packing woes and i can't seem to decide what i should be packing and what i shouldn't.In the first go i nearly ticked mark on the entire wardrobe to be shifted to Coimbatore well,that's not possible considering the size of my hostel cupboard .You can bet that the cupboard will be monopolised by my books.I won't be coming home for quite a while so what should i carry?.The main catch in the whole packing woe is that for PG courses you don't have uniform.When you do have uniform you really get a peace of mind for, you don't have to think beforehand what you should wear the next day.I really am addicted to ma old uniform,that did make ma life a whole lot better.I'm really not happy to leave my humble den and cramp ma self into a smaller space.Having a single room all for yourself can be called a luxury considering the fact that dad will be spending 55K per year for hostel and mess. Bro will be leaving the nest too, leaving mom,dad and mikku all for themselves. I do tell dad at times that with both of us gone,not forget that Mikku doesn't have human gene in her and in no way can replace us.As for dad's logic" A Dog is better than both of US put together" what an insult.I have tons of work to complete before i fly off but, too lazy to walk out of my room,i have decided to spend maximum time in here so as to take with me memories that will help me survive for 3-4 months. Tomorrow off with Bro for some shopping.Credit crunch has definitely affected the shopping spree,this was the lame reason given by ma bro on strapping my 1500 rupees to 750 ,look what a bad economy can do right?.Aah!!! forgot let me get back to packing for now.Chow.

No comments: