Sunday, October 19, 2008

Messed up...


"Whenever you lie or cheat the person who loves you,don't think they are idiots to believe you.They hide their feelings cause they don't like to disappoint you"-Appu,19.10.98,11:25A.m

This was from the least expecting quarters,from a friend..not just a friend but, ma best friend for the past 8 years.As i scanned through the message,i felt"Isn't it what he is doing to himself? to me and to the people around him?".I know i sound so random but,i need to pour in ma feelings somewhere.First of all i blame ma self for the whole mess,being a common friend i should have known..instead i watered and nurtured the dreams within him.I should have scolded him in the first place.Being so close,i feel stupid to admit i couldn't help him.At some point of time as i felt that the whole thing was spinning out,i intervened...but, it was too late.He wasn't ready for harsh realities.He was sedated under his dream.I tried desperately to cut down the over grown tree,but it had it roots deep down.Last time we met, he promised me he will forget his past after all i was the right one and he had to listen to me.He pretended ,he lied and the worst part,i couldn't realise the depth.We always had our disagreement but,this time i know he can't help it neither can i.Its all bound to happen.I don't want him hurt for I'm still his mentor,i don't want him to loose out on life for a dream that never was his.I don't want the world to laugh at him for he is hell bound on his dream.I will do whatever i can, even if it means breaking some hearts For,

"I LOVE YOU BIG BRO"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

quite a confusing post....

ellam oru poka pole

Thripti Aravind said...

ITS LIL PERSONAL....dinn wana reveal the details thats y....