Saturday, October 04, 2008

A room full of TEddIeS






Favorite pass time at the moment,u won't believe it and that too from a 20 year old:hugging ma teddies.Iv developed a fetish for hairy creatures for the past few month and all thanks to ma dad who makes it a point to gift me one every month,there isn't no easy let go.Iv this cute collection of soft toys.Last day as ma uncle was commenting on how neat ma room was ,ma brother put in:"Though not neat, ma room likes like a 16 years bed room not like a 2 year's".That was intended for me ....whoo...For me everything in life is pretty as it seems especially those teddies whom i hug tight whenever I'm sad.Actually , i even talk to them at times.I don't wanna get over with this child within me whose face shines with delight on the sight of the pretty creature.


PN:Those teddies even serve a future purpose.Me and ma future hubby won't have to spend cash on buying teddies for our kids.Lol!!!

No comments: