Friday, October 31, 2008

Copy cat

Copy cat

I'm really wicked!!!.I'm usually laid back but,if someone tries to mess around with ma brains,they will end up in a plate.Last day in Orkut,i got this friend request from one of ma junior from school.He seemed all nice, introduced himself and added a note"Do add me".I always cross check on credentials.Mutual friends or at least the same communities(college and school) decide whether the request goes into ma friend list or the dump bin.As i linked on to his site i was in for a big shock.That guy copied ma profile.GRR...i worked so hard to find those rhyming words to describe about myself, ma identity and this guy without any efforts or not even changing the gender copied ma profile.He whisked away the whole thing with few changes here and there and pasted it out.Does he have an identity?MR.Identity thief.Its up to him to write about himself !!!.Okay i controlled ma nerves and scrapped him telling him how inappropriate it was.I even told him i would have sued him if i had the copy rights(I really meant it guys).In rage i deleted his request and 3 days later the request resurfaces with a note"Sorry".I do forgive people after all, mistakes are human.I went back to his profile what i saw brought out the demon inside me.He had made no attempts to change what he has done.The same "ABOUT ME" stays.A sorry won't replace or even remotely change the actions of which one is responsible of.It reminds me of ma buddy Swaran in school.I was strangely surprised on seeing his chat window one day.
"I thank ma friends for not being a part of ma life but, for making me a part of theirs."
- Ma friend Opal
He acknowledged me for ma statement that i myself had put on ma chat window few days before.This is what gentlemen do.They don't take credits for the things they haven't done.They acknowledge creative people.So next time you whisk away something fro the net.Don't mess around with wrong people!!!!

6 comments:

Abhinav Viswambharan said...

LOLz...he didn't change his gender in his about me? :P

Thripti Aravind said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thripti Aravind said...

he dinn bother 2[:P]....all the times we used 2 copy assignments, sometimes we never even bothered 2 change name as we would be in a hurry.May be this guy was 2.

Anonymous said...

hey..same thing also happend with me
one day i was just roaming in orkut and found a guy whose profile is same as me
even he doesn't change the color of the font
i didn't liked it

Thripti Aravind said...

ya....we work so hard.it just piss us off....

Anonymous said...

hmmmm u are right
if u dont mind can i add u on orkut

if yes
give me ur profile address on orkut