Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Speechless!!!


I'm speechless!!!!.Ma parents are taking time to sink into this new feeling of the house being so quite.Its not the first time I'm going speechless but, this time the worst case scenario have been extended for few days.Impossible task for a person like me to shut up, sit there and listen to people.I'm known in the whole college for ma "SOUND" not that i have sweet singing voice.I have low frequency, high bass,loud voice.The voice which has the credit for most announcements made.Even during the worst decibel noise interferences too, i can manage to pull peoples attention towards ME!!!!.Iv been down with fever and as i by product iv been suffering from tonsillitis too.With ma sound gone, ma friends are having merry time telling me all the things piled up in their hearts for years.How cruel!!!.Some even take pleasure in making me speak,with only blast of air out of ma nose and mouth i sound worse than Himesh Reshamiyya.I'm really missing ma voice,it was a part of ma identity.The very factor X that distinguished me from the rest, now that its under repair i feel nothing more than a sack of useless paper(I'm not that desperate).Times i feel the whole situation is blessing in disguise.I'm supposed to attend the viva for ma labs and after seeing ma sad state, ma professor said"its okie,you can attend viva later".Also,i get an exception from many things.But, for all those who took revenge on me!!!!.

"I will be back with vengeance guys".

No comments: