Sunday, August 21, 2011

And it rains


Moments that takes my breath away

Moments where I feel blessed to be alive

Moments that inspires me

Moments that takes me to the wonderland with em

Moments ....

Before the rains

The municipality appointed grass cutters were irking not just my dog's sensitive ears but, mine too.

The sun was hiding behind the clouds.

My neighbor has set afire all the left over coconut branches; with the smoke slowly drifting towards my window the sight was not pretty.

I ran to close the window shut, and it rains....

After the rains

Can't seem to complain about smell of fresh cut grass

The gorgeous golden sun beams peaking through the silver clouds...magical

Smoke overpowered by the small drops of rain, the view priceless

I keep my window open taking in a large puff of air before the smell of grass subdues, I catch a ray of golden gleam before the sun says GOODBYE...

Mesmerized I stand near my window grill, savoring the beauty of nature at its best. Definitely, one of the best days of my life.

PS- Not the best of the writing but, just wanted to capture a frame of the visual I saw today, the overwhelmed feeling that I sensed.

No comments: