Monday, June 30, 2008

Behind the Locked Doors


Imagine getting yourself locked up with no one to help, what would you do?.Here is my experience.
Mom and Dad's bedroom door developed some problem last day.The door was getting jammed,unable to open from any side.I came to know about it when, one fine morning ma parents found themselves locked.But, luckily ma bedroom and theirs are connected to the balcony through alternate door.For two days ma parents were running in and out of their bedroom through mine.
Today the house was empty,and without the doory thing in mind i shut the door hard.BANG!!!! i couldn't seem to open it.I banged and banged but,hey not even a single soul around.I went on to wonder horrible things and i rang up dad,well what can he do?.Nothing i had to wait until some one rescues me or i had to find a way out.I could figure out the problem with the door through ma keen analysis (Engineering studies did help at last).I needed some sharp object to hold the panel connected to the wall. I scanned through the room,mom actually doesn't keep anything useful in there but,i managed to lay ma hands on old used refill.I twisted the ends made it hook like and started pushing the side panel.With 5 minutes effort i was out.Freedom alas!!!!!.I was in that room for 30 minutes and i suffocated to death .No wonder we have so many prison breaks in our country.

No comments: