Thursday, July 03, 2008

Insane


What to write on?. There is nothing exciting happening in ma life.All i have been doing on the rather dull day is to run up and down the stairs,with mom calling me down every 5 minutes.For what you may wonder?.For lame reasons. Here are some:
1: To Check if she has got any calls
Her mob is in ringing mode,if she gets any call i will surely get to know.Still, she wants me to go down and check
2: To See if the Dog is sleeping
Poor Doggy,why do i have to go and disturb her for the sake of it?.
3:To check if the clothes that are left outside to dry is under shade or not
I can't go and ask Mr.Sun to change his position can i?

What conclusion can one draw from the above said reasons.I don't know why but,mom hates me ,sitting without any job.Just wish i could run off to some calmer place to cool ma brains.

No comments: