Friday, July 18, 2008

From ma Heart




Ma relation with ma parents: it cannot be captured in just one word, not even one sentence or paragraph.Sometimes they are the best parents around, supporting, caring , understanding . Sometimes, they don't make any sense at all,scolding for silly reasons, restrictions, warnings, groundings.After all these years,i expect ma parents to be a feedback loop,giving the right advice,telling me whats right and wrong,pointing out ma mistakes.I m bound to accept the fact that i was never a perfect daughter,screaming, shouting ,scoring just average scores,rebellious.Even after all the set backs they loved me unconditionally.I prefer to think they still do.



Last day i had a little conversation with ma mom who said it out openly that Dad don't trust me anymore for, he finds me far too suspicious.I wasn't ready for such a relevation,i still picture ma father as the same person whom i trusted with ma little bicycle.It was actually ma Dad who taught me how to ride one.It was the same person, i trusted with ma future,ma dreams and the fact that he doesn't trust me does make a difference.I'm not the perfect person to be giving a speech on "TRUST".I know but, i expected ma Dad to be more open with me.He may have his own reasons for doubting ma actions but, i think its ma duty to clear the doubts.What pains me is "he is not giving me a chance to explain ma self".I cannot force someones trust on me but, at least i can make ma part clear.



After chat with mom,i had some difficulty in conversing with ma dad.Suddenly i started to realise the dryness in his words,its not filled with love anymore,it felt as if it were some random words out of the mouth of the person whom i loved so much.I don't know what to think or say,its just that there is something short .



Dad,i know you have your own doubts,but please don't hide it deep inside further complicating our relation.You are ma inspiration and i want to make you proud.I won't do anything that will harm your reputation in turn affecting our relation.



"I LOVE YOU DAD"

No comments: