Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Foody


When i say I'm typically girlish...ya hat's true.I do loose ma sleep over ma weights like any other gal.I do go on mad diet for maximum of two days before falling back into the junk zone.Y a i do envy the skinny bones especially the ones who eat and eat but,still seem straight out of Somalia(Smi and Anu).Exam holidays are times for souls like me to experiment with food combinations:weirdest,scariest,funniest[masala paapad makes good tea time snack okie].Right now i will do anything to hear"oo...baby you becomes so thin" from relatives.Partially mom is to be blamed.Who asked her to prepare tasty dishes?.Its like i can't resist the temptation as ma mom says"put some more rice baby".The only person around the house who keeps reminding me how FAT I'm is ma bro(i envy you too)."You are fat"he says off comes ma mom's reply"NO...ma baby is thin eat some more..".Well,I'm concerned about the non uniform distribution of fat tissues in ma body.But,dieting?hell no...i love ma food...It may sound bad but, i will have to accept that I'M A FOODY

No comments: