Monday, May 12, 2008

My Hairy Story


The first thing you will notice about me:I would rather kill ma self to say, ma beautiful face,long eyes but,unfortunately i am not blessed aplenty with all these facial features but,ya the first thing to notice would surely be ma HAIR..........This is something that generates quite a lot of attention .To begin with i got lotssa hair when i say lotssa it doesn't mean long it means lottsa.Ma gal friend are ready to any thing for ma hair but,the guys think ma hair is to blown out of proportions. Well,ma hair is not straight ,not curly i would rather call her curvy.she can be so dry of her emotion at times,refusing to go by what i want her to be,instead she gives me the airs:"I CAN RUIN YA DAY WITH A BAD HAIR DAY".I hate her when she plays all over ma face,refusing to sit tidy behind ma ears.She is so attention seeking that i have to re -tie her every 10 minutes which is actually her deadline ,if not she is out embarrassing me in front of people.I still remember what Abin said"Ya i always thought your head was so BIG....but,hey its not your head but,ya hair".Thanx buddy for realising so late that I'm not that intelligent after all ,you see.Now back to ma hair it was revenge time and i wanted to teach her some real good hair dressing tips.I decided to straighten her.Took the ironing rod.I could hear her scream ,but,hey i can be real cruel at times and under the hot road she went.This would teach her how to behave at least for few days.......Until then the hairy story has a happy ending.

No comments: