Monday, March 17, 2008

Thank You


While in the most difficult of times the comfort comes from most weirdest of places and yesterday i experienced it.What do i have common with them?.A few days of work together and occasional smile nothing more but,the first person to call me up was ma senior:Soumya after she got to know i didn't make it through.She did bring down the intensity of emotions i was going through.Then,ma seniors Govind,Narayan and Sayuj all of them personally did help me to get over ma fears.None of ma mates called well ,can't blame them too but,frankly i never expected so much support and care from the class next door.I knew from their words that those weren't the words of sympathy but,genuine concern.The first people to ring me up today too were ma seniors.Well thank you all for supporting me during ma rough patch.

No comments: