Sunday, March 30, 2008

Destined to Be.......


"Your right may be other persons wrong"-Nivz (ma pal)

"What you believe may be what other peson despise"-Smi (ma pal)

When you preach something and call it as "your principle" people admire you but,sometimes it so happens that time may force you to look over ,what believe was your principle.This in turn irks people and let them to believe you have changed,even if you haven't in your attitude.Mostly ,you never figure out whats happening until someone says that on your face.What should i have done?.Should i have stood there trying to hold back something,that was never destined to be or should i have walked over ma decisions?.I chose the later path and like a bud ,today i find the outer petals withering off.I try to hold fast,i try to stop them from withering but ,can i stop what is bound to be.My right and your wrong (it can be vice versa too) it should have never clashed.We could have avoided this situation but,bro you never gave me time.All you did was to turn back and say out loud"YOU CHANGED" and just walk away .You never thought what i was going through .I wanted you to be a part of ma present life but,What you did was ,to make me feel miserable.You can say"I'M TELLING ALL THIS BUT,DON' FEEL SAD".What do you think I'm?A puppet?A stone?an emotionless idiot?.I know I'm too dependent on people .I thrive on people's emotions but, this as usual is a jolt to ma life .I never expected or foresee this event.I always gave you an important position in life.You said "YOU WANTED TO BE HAPPY" what about me?You didn't even bother to stop and think.I don't have any justifications to make nor do i have anything to say.FRIEND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

No comments: