Wednesday, March 19, 2008

FiNaLIy!!!


Life can't get any better.I'm one happy soul.For days iv haven't slept properly ,just staring at the blank walls trying to figure out a way for ma self.More than the pain it was the regret that was haunting me.The regret of being not wise enough.I walked heavily through the corridors avoiding people's smiling faces.More over it was the fear of being caught crying.At a point of time i started doubting ma self and ma caliber.Its a long struggle on the way to the top.Officially I'm placed and have a job at hand.Now i can move ahead and follow ma dreams,the ones that i always wished for.People around backed me ,helping me to get back to life.And finally after a long wait ,I'm back to ma self,smiling ma way through.Once again i would like to thank all those who supported me upright.

No comments: