Monday, March 10, 2008

LOve UnExplaAineD


I found this entry pretty cute and close to heart

I promise to give you the best of myself
and to ask of you
no more than you can give...

I promise to accept you the way you are...
I fell in love with you
for the qualities, abilities,
and outlook on life that you have,
and I won’t to reshape you
in a different image.

I promise to respect you
as a person with your own
interests, and needs,
and to realize that those are
sometimes different--
but no less important--
than my own.

I promise to share with you...
my time, my close attention,
and to bring joy and strength
and imagination to our relationship.

I promise to keep myself open to you...
to let you see through
the window of my personal world
into my innermost fears and feelings,
secrets and dreams.

I promise to grow along with you...
to be willing to face change
as we both change
in order keep our relationship
alive and exciting.
And finally,

I promise to love you
in good times and in bad,
with all I have to give
all I feel inside...
in the only way I know how...
completely and forever.

No comments: