Saturday, March 29, 2008

CrestFAllen.........


I'm devastated,broken and in a confused state.Where did i go wrong?.Right now all that is visible is the blurred screen.Makes me feel worthless,the more i try to control the more deep the cut becomes.Iv never expected this from you bro.I still can't figure out what did i do wrong.I don't consider ma self to be perfect and at this moment I'm torn between people and events.I know i may not be able to move ahead as i used to do.This is not ma past, its ma life ,this is the broken me.Its not me who never used to cry but,me who breaks open her heart to see not blood but,voidness.I don't think i can break away from responsibilities ,actions ,reactions ,frankness,laughterand tears.I'm crestfallen and i will have to come out of the very dark dungeons.

No comments: