Saturday, October 27, 2007

Shattered Glass............


Personally ma feelings are nothing more than
a toy which can be broken at will
do i have a heart????????
do i have feelings????????
why don't anyone understands that...........


You can cry,laugh and me???????
am i to hold back ma tears
am i to show the world that I'm happy

Every time you make me cry
i try to reassure maself
"its momentary"
no it has been same for ages
am i your friend????????
why don't you understand me
you are lost in your own world
refusing to come out of past memories
while I'm struggling to keep ma new ones intact.............

I don't have words
no i don't expect anything
no i don't see maself smiling
its all shattered glass...........
shattered dreams............
shattered hopes.........
shattered lives...........
of two individuals
who have nothing in common ...........

No comments: