Monday, October 01, 2007

COLLEGE LIBRARY.....................


The time in and out I spent in the college library scanning through the latest journals, books ,magazines…………….is really refreshing…………….not because I love engineering books its cause the silence really calms me down……………….ma favorite place before any exams……………..sometimes the silence gets so ear piercing that I tend to break the rule…………….one think I donn like about the library is the system of returning books……………where I have to shell out lots of cash as fine………….usually when I enter the library hall first I jam into the literature section ……………….nothing really excites me as most of the books aren’t updated………………the college has a vast reserve of journals………………what is really exciting is that all these books belongs to the 70’s n 80’s………….me n ma friends have a hard time sneezing ……………how on earth did they invent the stuff that we see today……………that’s really something that we ponder over……………whatever it is college library is one among the best places to be around…………………..

No comments: