Thursday, January 19, 2012

The feeling

Image:Google
Can't even type without sounding ridiculously childish. Reminiscing those Mtech days when Analog and mixed signals paper would give me sleepless nights. The day before when none of the images would make sense all thanks to the unreadable scripts (sleep). Running around the varendhah knocking on every door, begging for the notes for a quick glance  which extends to 1-2 hours depending on the angry calls by friends. The feeling, sitting inside the hall, waiting for the que paper wishing for atleast 7 outof syllabus questions and the pain when you see your prayers are not answered. The high stress applied on the brain cells to make them remember at least a bit of what was mugged day before but, to no avail. Filling the sheet with absolutely no sensible images that would put even a 1st year Btech student to shame. The deep thinking mode, and the near to blank answer sheet that I carefully tie, while watching my mates fight for the last supplementary sheet during the last 5 minz. I remember the feeling right after the sub midterms, when I know that none of the questions that I have attempted is no where close to the right answers. The cold stares tintu mon (My prof) used to give me while handing the paper and announcing my single digit marks to the whole class.The impromptu trip to the staff room to explain how and why I fail in the same sub every single time in spite of scoring near to perfect marks in all others. The long distance warm calls, when my parents would assure me that things will go ok the next time around even when I knew next time around was not going to happen. This is the exact same feeling that I am going through....

2 comments:

aishwarya said...

real nostalgic moments...
Prof. Tintu..liked it.


this is an experience which is common to all...(not considering extraordinary intelligent people ):P

Chandana said...

Exams. I am glad I am done with them now! Although now that i think of it.. it was fun.. inspite of all the tensions!

♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com