Sunday, January 29, 2012

All good things must come to an end:Last post


NEWS: What started off as a day to day event recollection slowly paved way to much bigger things. I am no wizard with words yet this blog holds a special place in my heart. Six years that's the time for which I blogged....pretty long no? especially for someone who has short attention span. I managed to hold on to words and phrases and sentences for 6 long years. Today, as I recoil back to my little world, I find one element missing, my IMAGE. Mirror was always part of my life, more like a reflection, more like an alter ego....someone who is just like me, but not ME. Over the years Mirror grew with me....from watching over a rebellious teenager, to complicated human being, to lovestruck20 something falling in love, mirror was successful in capturing my emotions and turmoil. Always I have had my guardian angel looking on to me during my toughest times, things that were unspeakable were spoken off, my point was made clear, guilt was erased off and drama was captured. Mirror has given me 6 years of memory to cherish, something I wouldn't want to erase. I will keep the blog intact but just that you wouldn't be seeing my reflection in the mirror. Looking back the blog has given me lot of memories to laugh about to cry on and I wouldn't wanna change a single thing.

WHY: Words have abandoned me, and so have the skill sets. They are no longer my companions but we share more of a forced relationship. I never faced this kind of emotional turmoil in my life, I never had to fight to let my voice heard I was always guarded by my angel, and words it came naturally to me. That's it the final straw, one word and that's it.....AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!!

FUTURE: It feels like killing my own kid, eating up the darkness, and I am not sure the direction I would wander too without a holding hand. I need to write, pour out my angst and keep myself from falling apart and I know only words can give me that kind of solace. I will try keeping up with the technology, putting up my dairy in e format but for now smell of paper back would do. Going back to my root where words flow like an untamed river, gushing in all its might, a place where there are no forced love affairs, a place where people would understand why I am in love with free flowing words, a place where my feelings would be honored. It would definitely be a long absence. Thank you for patiently hearing me out, for holding my hand, for reassuring me, for pointing out my mistakes, teaching me a thing or two. Thank you for everything.

7 comments:

Little Joey said...

Bookmarked! :) love it. :)

Swarnali said...

No di please..please don't stop blogging..please...You have always been an inspiration for me to write...maybe I don't comment on each and every post but I so love reading this one,please take a break for sometime,read stuff and then come back to the you,the real you and please do not abandon this blog..

Chandana said...

Last post? Seriously?
I feel so sad every time someone says 'last post'. But still.. if its time, then its time. :)
Maybe you'll begin something else that you love doing.
Good luck! :)

♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

Shanthi said...

Oh how sad!!! this is the first post I am reading on your blog and you say that this is your last:-). Find joy in whatever you intend to do and count your life in the years rather than years in the life. Good Luck.

AGAM said...

I happened to visit your blog for the first time and read its your last post..:)
If you so love your life threaded into words, phrases and sentences don't let it go away from you..I absolutely loved what I read and I believe your other readers do too :)
Take a break and come back..

a mom's diet said...

pplz dont stop blogging about yourself! my first visit to your blog and this shd not be the end! you write really well and i want to see more of you n your reflection, this shd not end dear.. u have just earned a new follower to your writings :) <3

aishwarya said...

Why this kolaveri!!!
this is not fair...please do write.