Sunday, March 08, 2009



You always have a choice,the choice to be yourself or the choice to be what you dream of.Dreams that you hold near should never extend to a level where they remain not just dreams but,piles of stinky luggage that keeps others at a distance. People are so judgemental,that they fail to see the goodness,fail to see through your skin . I have something to say to these people: If you hate me!!! stay away . I'm writing this post disheartened at the recent events,when your best of pals lies to you and that too not just one white lie but, a series of lies then, you are forced to doubt your own sanity . Was I mad enough to trust someone so badly that he/She turns out nothing better than the rest.Well, may be I cannot judge people easily and that reflects in my past and present.Both of us did a fair job in warning her and now its up to her to handle her life the way she dreamt of.Its not because we are good friends it gives us any right to dictate someones life and just because we have our hands full,it doesn't give us any right to advice her either.When i raised my voice,you looked into my eyes and spoke"You have the right to advice,scold or even question me" I never knew it was a statement meant to save you from further questioning.I wanted you to see the whole picture,but you are acting out the role of a frog trapped in a well believing that the well is your world.Open your eyes!!!its life,its not something that you read in fairy tales. Okay i don't have a problem with part 2 but why lie to your best friends?When you lie it indicates three things

1:You are scared

2:You don't trust the other person

3: You know you did something wrong .

Which ever way it is ,it hurts .People never come up to me to get a clarification but, i know there has been lots of talk going on behind my back and i can't save you this time dear. You are on your own but, always remember :never walk beyond the boundary for its the way to your doom and we may never be able to save you.

No comments: