Thursday, March 12, 2009


If i have the power to stop time,cut through my words,walk past my own actions i would have rewritten my past but, alas!!!I'm not God.The human character in me overrides my goodness,each time i shout,blow my face I'm doing the same mistake over and out.I do learn from my past and rework on it but,now there is no room for correction.I need to go a long way to transform in to a sensible person.Hurting someone ,for the sake of holding back tears is absurd and not heard of.Well, I do it every time i refuse to force myself to believe that"Its for good".


The day was cloudy yet bright and the wait made it seem so special.Time they say has the power to make any relation weak or strong and i experienced it in full expansion today. The ride was long ,the menu gave me an appetite.I still fathom the big bowl of black current ice cream i left back.I couldn't fill myself any longer,i gazed at the bill and then the bowl.The numbers sting ed my heart as i sat up cursing my space so as i can clean the bowl up.I couldn't and with lot of pain i walked past the bowl onto the washing room.The cloudy sky gave way to a clearer one,with sun shining so bright.And all of a sudden i wished for a BIG pack of chocolate .There was so much to say ,so much to share and we wrapped it up in just 4 hours.It was short and sweet and on the way back home,the fairy made my wish come true.As,i kept the chocolates at bay,the volcano erupted squashing and crushing the light heart mood.The air turned sour and the sound that roared,the car came to a halt.I closed the door,rushed past the crowd and never turned back.As i kept on walking guilt took over i took up my mob and texted sweet things.In a matter of hours cheers were spread and this pretty sums up my day as a whole.

No comments: