Sunday, March 01, 2009


The planner is here.Was quite taken aback at Smi's tit bit"Farewell on 28th of march".That's like too short of a time to say a proper good bye.Everyone have started planning for the big day and not to be left far behind the 18 AEI gals too charted upon a plan"DRESS CODE".Usually things don't work out the way we plan for ,there are few spoilsports like me who prefer sleekness over wackiness.Still,after much debate it was left for individual choice and now the real planning process begins.When you just follow,you don't have much to worry about details as the framework already exists and what needs to be done is to work over it.It gets a totally new dimension wherein which you are leading,you will have to start from scratch.People say I remind them of Monica in Friends for we share a common trait: Order and perfection.Everything from A to Z is planned and any deviation from original as suggested is never welcome.

My wedding is gonna be super tough on my parents and ma brother has already backed out for we don't agree on certain things.I mean if I had a twin sister with a shared brain mass I would have made her plan my wedding for me .Am not quite conventional in my likes not following the typical mallu girl routine of "Moustache is the symbol of male power" I would go in for a clean shaved look any day any time.I don't like the color RED for,I think the color is too aggressive.I will settle in for either pale or subtle colours for my wedding Saree.Well,what about a Christian wedding with white flowing gown and a bunch of rose tulips,the wedding wows and the ball room dance,this is what an overdose of English film can do on your poor neurons.I need a dinner date!!!in a sea side restaurant with soothing music and lots of dim lighting.Oh God!!! I'm getting so sucky romantic in this post and hey hey don't get it wrong no wedding blues for like 3 years.

Now for the nearest event,budget is made and so are the plans I just need some helping hands in order to execute the same.Assuming the worst case scenarario,Iwould probably start working from this week.I have my plan B ready to assume centre stage in case of a possible back out.

Now for some real insight into my pursuit for perfection

1: I don't like wrinkled sheets.

2: I keep my notes in different bundle based on most commonly used scheme.

3: I keep all my accessories in order.

4: I don't like scattered paper .

5: I don't like my brother's room.

hang on before you say I have BOD.I can prove otherwise

1: My lower deck of wardrobe [ house dress] are a mess.

2: I like drawing on my bench.There are like millions of writings and drawings on it.

3: I misplace things.

4: I drink coffee in my room.

5: I like to mess up the shoe rack.

So,I'm a totally unpredictable character in short.Okay another random stuff,I have got rid of my neck tie[golden chain with pendant] can't understand the logic that ma mom's put forward,it always reminds me of mikku's[ma dog] chain.The temperature in Cochin has reached all time high and the chain clinging on to ma neck adds on more discomfort.Finally I was unleashed ,thanks to ma bro who couldn't stand the shimmering chain.Don't ask me why I am being so random.I love being random,I love being illogical and more over I love confusing people.

No comments: