Sunday, February 15, 2009



There are times when you have millions of things you wanna share but, you fall short of words and no other word is enough to capture your emotion.Time can perform miracles,time can change your outlook,time can alter your wishes.


If you ask me, where I have been hiding for the past one week,I would not have an answer.Was it a route to escape the bad vibes?.Did i realise anything?.Yup!!!don't plan your life for, planning never goes right instead always be prepared with plan B.You won't have to stare blankly at random"?" when the plan A fails. Right?.


When I was small I used to have millions of dreams and with each year i began crossing out some of them out of the list,not that I achieved any but, because I began to realise that those dreams are high up above,something that I may never be able to achieve from bare ground.Right now if you ask me some of those dreams are still alive but they are no where near to the original ones.They look more like skeletons that have suffered worst of alterations.At this point of time even ghostly skeletons seem scary and achieving them seems to be a far stretched dream.


Fate ,luck,destiny they do exist and they can U turn your life making it slip,taking you unaware that you are going to land hard on the floor.I find "HOPE" a little hard to digest and so is "FOR SOMETHING BETTER"


Is ma life worth all these fights?.Is ma life worth hell lot of cash?.Is ma life worth anything at all?.It does!!!.Its worth at least 5 smiles,smiles of people who can't live without me in their lives .Its worth if not for me ,these people's hopes.So,life goes on...new dawn,new search for existence ,a new struggle.

No comments: